Sunday, May 24, 2009

just a reminder....

If you're here looking for the summer schedule, look at the two previous posts.

I just wanted to remind everyone that I'm stepping down from leadership for the Mom's Group. Think and pray about your role. Here's the basic items that generally need to be covered

-when to start the study in the fall
-what to study (ideas include Bible studies, book studies, videos series, etc)
-childcare
-snack sign up
-coffee & tea prep and cleanup
-tables & chairs set up and cleanup
-special days (holiday crafts, kids playdays etc)

This doesn't have to be one person! I've normally had at least one other person helping in some way make sure all these areas are taken care of. If you feel like helping us keep the Mom's Group going, talk to me, talk amongst yourselves. Thank you, ladies, for letting me serve you in this way for the last 4 1/2 years! You are my dear friends and I look forward to many more hours with you.

No comments: