Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friday June 27 Change

Hi ladies,

Cathy's kids have the stomach flu, so we've opted to not drive out there this Friday. (Poor mommy, it was her anniversary today!) Plan B is now to meet at my (Ruth) house at 10:30 and walk to Hamilton Park. From there, we can take turns staying with kids and walking to Bell's Nursery to inhale the beauty of fresh plants, gorgeous housewares, and delicious coffee. I'm going to bring a picnic lunch for my kids, there's picnic tables and lots of green grass, plus a preschool sized playground. If you need directions to my house, call me 677-1464.

FYI, if you want something for free, come to my blog and sign up if it's something you're interested in. =) (I'll try to get it posted by 10:15 PM Thursday). Otherwise, you can just come see pictures of Baby Boy from the ultrasound earlier this month.

No comments: