Monday, August 27, 2007

Tuesday Aug 28

All right, mommies, there are two options for this Tuesday.

1) Whisper Faith Park 10:30 It's on Lore Rd west of Lake Otis Parkway, I think between OMalley and Dimond.....

2) The Fair!!! I just got back from being there today, so don't expect to see me there on Tuesday, but some of the other moms are headed there for $2 Tuesday. If you get the the gates between 10AM and noon, it's only $2 admission. Most of our kiddos are under the free admittance anyhow, but for the moms it's a pretty good savings. Rachel will have her cell phone if you want to meet up with her at the fair, if you need the number just give me a call @ 677-1464. Okay, so here's some shameless plugging of my own blog, I'll be posting some pictures of my kiddos from the fair today.

No comments: